Elections to Lancashire County Council were held on Thursday, 2nd May 2013.
The County Councillors elected from Burnley electoral divisions were
- County Councillor Misfar Hassan – Labour Party (Burnley Central East)
- County Councillor Tony Martin – Labour Party (Burnley Central West)
- County Councillor Terry Burns – Labour Party (Burnley North East)
- County Councillor Margaret Brindle – Liberal Democrats (Burnley Rural)
- County Councillor Jeff Sumner – Liberal Democrats (Burnley South West)
- County Councillor Marcus Johnstone- Labour Party (Padiham and Burnley West)
For the full results in each of the Burnley divisions, click on the results at the side, or download the declaration of result of poll.
Please click here for more information on and all the results across the County from the 2013 LCC elections. The overall results across Lancashire meant that the County Council became one with 'No Overall Control', with the Labour Party holding 39 seats, the Conservative Party 35 seats, the Liberal Democrats 6 seats, Independents 3 seats, and the Green Party 1 seat.
Would you like information about what being a County Councillor involves and how you could stand next time? Click here.
For all Lancashire's results you can visit Lancashire County Council's election pages.