Padiham Town Hall is a prominent landmark building, forming an important part of the local townscape. This Art Deco Grade II listed building is conveniently located on Burnley Road, Padiham’s main high street. The building was constructed in 1938 and has an impressive entrance hall and staircase leading to the first floor and Council Chamber. The building has been extensively renovated as a business and community centre. The ground floor is currently occupied by a number of tenants, including Lancashire County Council’s Library Service and Padiham Town Council. The landmark building offers a range of quality office accommodation with excellent access to local amenities, ample free car parking and superb public transport links. The Council Chamber is also available to book for meetings by tenants free of charge and rentals are highly competitive with incentives available.
For more details on the property and available suites, please click here to download the brochure.