Manage your own account with Citizen Access
In early summer 2016, Burnley will be offering residents the opportunity to manage their own Council Tax accounts. No need to call or queue, just log in and do what you need to do.
In the next few days, all households in Burnley will receive their annual Council Tax bill for 2016/17. Not only does this let you know how much you have to pay, but it also holds your unique online key. If you are not sure where to find the online key, we have a Council Tax bill example that explains where to find it.
This 10 digit code allows you to log in to your account to
- Check how much you owe
- Make a payment
- Viewing benefit information
- Viewing and updating your personal details
You will also be able to transact online to
- Let us know if you've moved home
- Set up or change a direct debit
- Apply or cancel a single person discount
- Apply for a student discount
- Apply for a discount where someone is severely mentally impaired
The benefits for you are
- The service is free, fast, reliable and secure
- No lengthy telephone conversations or visits to Council offices
- You'll be able to see your history of payments
- Make changes to your account when it's convenient to you, day or night.
The benefits to the Council are
- The cost per transaction is significantly less, so it helps us to save money
- We can focus our resources on those who really need it
The benefits for all of us is
- It reduces our need for paper, so is better for the environment
If you want to be the first to find out when this new service is available, complete the form to register your interest, and when the service is available you will be one of the first to know. We may even get in touch and ask you to carry out some early testing.