Applications are now open
You will need to complete both the Burnley HAF application and the HAF provider statement to apply for funding.
- Fun, Food and Friends HAF Application Form Survey (surveymonkey.co.uk)
- HAF Provider Statement Survey (surveymonkey.co.uk)
Who can apply?
This fund is open to the voluntary and community sector, schools and private providers who can meet the objectives of the Burnley Holiday Activities and Food Programme.
HAF provider webinars for community organisations
Street Games are delivering webinars to help organisations to have the confidence to put themselves forward for HAF funding, by sharing learning from previous holiday programmes and signposting to resources that can help with their applications. StreetGames are not a grant distributor for HAF, and the process for this will differ between all the local authorities, but the aim is give you confidence to be a HAF deliverer this summer:
Tuesday 18th May 5.30pm-6.30pm
Wednesday 19th 1.30pm – 2.30pm
Friday 21st May 9.30am – 10.30am
Tuesday 25th May 5.30pm-6.30pm
Holiday Activity and Fund (HAF) readiness webinars (Eventbrite)
Apply for grant funding - guidance and application
If you are a provider who is interested in taking part, you will now need to submit your application to apply for funding.
We will soon be accepting applications from providers who wish to apply for grant funding as part of the Holiday Activities and Food Programme.
Applications will open in May 2021
Before applying online, please read the below guidance documents:
- Holiday Activities and Food Programme 2021 (link to gov.uk)
Other Important information
- School Food Standards (pdf)
- Free School meals data (pdf)
- Allergy guidance for schools (link to gov.uk)
- Physical Activity Guidelines (link to gov.uk)
Keeping children safe - Safeguarding
- Working together to safeguard children (link to gov.uk)
- Registration exemptions (link to gov.uk)
- Keeping children safe in education (link to gov.uk) - for holiday clubs in school settings
- Keeping children safe during community activities, after-school clubs and tuition (link to gov.uk) - for holiday clubs out of school settings
Staffing and volunteers
- Protective measures for holiday and after-school clubs, and other out-of-school settings during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak (link to gov.uk)
- Guide to the General Data Protection Regulation (link to gov.uk)
If you have any questions or would like to discuss potential projects, please email: Lynne Blackburn email@example.com.
Please put HAF and your organisations name in the subject bar.
How to apply
Organisations can apply online through the Burnley HAF 2021 application.
You will need to complete both the Burnley HAF application and the HAF provider statement to apply for funding